Sentri Group are currently working on an exclusive basis with a growing regional contractor operating across Surrey who is looking to appoint Quantity Surveyor based in Leatherhead, Surrey.
As the Quantity Surveyor, you will work very closely with and Commercial lead on schemes in Sutton, Epsom, and Guildford across Education, Residential, Commercial and Health sectors ranging from £1.5m – £10m in value.
- Liaise with supply chain, consultants, and clients to build productive working relationships.
- Assist in ensuring the project team achieve or exceed budgeted targets.
- Place sub-contract orders in accordance with the procurement schedule.
- Ensure subcontract orders accurately reflect the main contract requirements and scope of works and manage risk effectively.
- Manage the external valuation process, including timely preparation and submission of applications, meeting with the client team to agree interim payments and progress on-going final account negotiations
- Certification of subcontract payments and issuing of all relevant payment and other notices for the subcontract works in accordance with the conditions of the subcontract.
- Complete CVR reports, ensuring they accurately reflect all subcontracts and other liabilities, the current position on-site and the final profit projection.
- Settle final accounts.
- Price and effectively agree on all project variations throughout the project life to ensure the earliest successful final account agreement.
- Creatively consider value engineering and improved buildability solutions.
- Identify and prepare contractual notices for all events
This is a great opportunity for someone to join an established but growing contractor in who have a strong healthy pipeline of work and financial backing from investors.
On offer for this Quantity Surveyor role is a basic salary of up to £50,000 – £55,000 per annum plus, car allowance, pension, and healthcare.
For a more detailed discussion and full details for this Quantity Surveyor please contact David Weaving either via email reply or by applying to this advert directly.