Senior Quantity Surveyor
Construction / Main Contracting
Commercial / Estimating
Sentri Group are currently working with a leading main contractor operating across London and the Home Counties is looking to appoint a site-based Senior Quantity Surveyor on a £160m Health project in Essex.
- Liaise with supply chain, consultants, and clients to build productive working relationships.
- Assist in ensuring the project team achieve or exceed budgeted targets.
- Place sub-contract orders in accordance with the procurement schedule.
- Ensure subcontract orders accurately reflect the main contract requirements and scope of works and manage risk effectively.
- Manage the external valuation process, including timely preparation and submission of applications, meeting with the client team to agree interim payments and progress on-going final account negotiations.
- Certification of subcontract payments and issuing of all relevant payment and other notices for the subcontract works in accordance with the conditions of the subcontract.
- Complete CVR reports, ensuring they accurately reflect all subcontracts and other liabilities, the current position on-site and the final profit projection.
- Settle final accounts.
- Price and effectively agree on all project variations throughout the project life to ensure the earliest successful final account agreement.
- Creatively consider value engineering and improved buildability solutions.
- Identify and prepare contractual notices for all events.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join an established but growing contractor in London who have a strong healthy pipeline of work and financial backing from investors, with projects ranging from £16m - £200m across London, Kent, Sussex and other surrounding larger cities and towns.
On offer for this Senior Quantity Surveyor role is a basic salary of up to £65,000 - £80,000 per annum plus and industry leading package.
For a more detailed discussion and full details for this Senior Quantity Surveyor please contact Jaime Vider on 02038972009 or Jaime@sentrigroup.co.uk
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you, please browse the other vacancies on our website.
We are specialists in White Collar Construction Recruitment and have a range of vacancies available and welcome speculative applications.
As you’re here.
Whether you’re a professional looking to take their next step in the construction industry or a business who wants to find the right person to suit their needs, we can help.
*We will only use this information for the purpose of getting in touch unless you tick this box to receive marketing emails from us.Senior Quantity Surveyor - 45
We know how annoying recruitment agencies can be so we built one to change the game. Combining a wealth of experience and industry knowledge, Sentri was created. Find out more about our approach, professional expertise and flexible options now.
Sentri Recruitment Ltd
The Minster Building,
21 Mincing Lane
London, EC3R 7AG