Quantity Surveyor – Manchester
Construction / Main Contracting
Commercial / Estimating
Sentri Group are currently working an Established Main Contractor operating across Manchester who are looking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor based on site in Central Manchester.
As the Quantity Surveyor, you will work very closely with and Commercial lead on schemes throughout London ranging from £30m - £200m, across Commercial, Leisure, Residential and Mixed-Use sectors.
- Procurement of Sub-Contract; Consultant and Supply only packages.
- Analysis of work package tender returns.
- Preparation of Orders with Sub-Contractors, Consultants and Suppliers.
- Contribute to the preparation if interim and final account applications for the Company and likewise internal cost and value reconciliation reports.
- Subject to the approval of the Commercial Manager value and agree Changes/Variations
- Integrate the commercial strategy, amending it to suit the project as it develops.
- Liaise with & commercially influence/challenge the other members of the team and the construction process.
- Take ownership for, administer & represent the company in commercial & contractual issues, including but not limited to:
- Preparing tenders, analysing, selecting appropriate s/c & finalising s/c orders.
- Financial & commercial management to Final Account completion.
- Prepare & present forecasts, targets & CV reconciliations.
- Prepare & agree Valuations, including generating certificates & invoice/payments.
- Prepare Variations with adequate/appropriate records, agree as works progress.
- Update projected Final Accounts on regular basis and prepare, submit & agree Final Account in a timely manner.
- Involvement in value engineering & design development
This is a great opportunity for someone to join an established but growing contractor who have a strong healthy pipeline of work and financial backing from investors.
On offer for this Quantity Surveyor role is a basic salary of up to £35,000 - £50,000 per annum plus, £5.5k car allowance, pension, and healthcare.
For a more detailed discussion and full details for this QS role please contact David Weaving either via email reply or by applying to this advert directly.
As you’re here.
Whether you’re a professional looking to take their next step in the construction industry or a business who wants to find the right person to suit their needs, we can help.
*We will only use this information for the purpose of getting in touch unless you tick this box to receive marketing emails from us.Quantity Surveyor – Manchester - 36
We know how annoying recruitment agencies can be so we built one to change the game. Combining a wealth of experience and industry knowledge, Sentri was created. Find out more about our approach, professional expertise and flexible options now.
Sentri Recruitment Ltd
The Minster Building,
21 Mincing Lane
London, EC3R 7AG