Project Manager (Maintenance)
Site / Project Management
Sentri Group are currently working alongside an established specialist glazing contractor based in Surrey, they are currently looking to appoint a Project Manager for their Maintenance Division.
As the Project Manager, you will initially be office and site-based working with Maintenance Team on fast-paced projects, reporting to the Operations Director, you will essentially be responsible for taking the project from initial enquiry through to handover, these will range from generally from £100k - £500k in value.
- Responsible for the activities and tasks undertaken by all personnel and departments as necessary in the achievement of a successful project.
- Ensure co-operation form all parties in the achievement of this role.
- Prepare subcontract enquires with the assistance of other departments to ensure a fully detailed scope is issued with the enquiry, to agree and monitor all method statements and programs for all subcontract operations and to monitor subcontract progress both on and off site.
- Maintain overall responsibility for the running of projects.
- Attend Client meeting to assist Estimating department to secure new projects.
- Prepare project programs and liaise and co-ordinate our programs with the client and other work packages to ensure the regular progress of the works, maintaining adequate correspondence to ensure any obstacles are dealt with appropriately.
- To ensure the correct levels of supervision and control of all on-site operations as required.
- Prepare Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Prepare and maintain Companies project specific quality plan ensuring that all records, inspections, testing, and quality procedures are always carried out, in accordance with the Companies Management System
- Attend Client meeting and prepare minutes.
- Co-ordinate and monitor the design and detailing process including attending all design meetings, recording all variations, and ensuring all variations are priced and instructed.
The client is seeking to appoint an individual who is proven within a Project Manager role and has a track record of working in this specialist sector, coupled with a stable employment history gained working for recognised main and sub-contractors.
On offer for this Project Manager role is an attractive basic salary package made up of a Car, Fuel Card, Pension, Healthcare would be part of the package.
For a more detailed discussion and full details for this vacancy please contact Jaime Vider on 02038972009 or Jaime@sentrigroup.co.uk
As you’re here.
Whether you’re a professional looking to take their next step in the construction industry or a business who wants to find the right person to suit their needs, we can help.
*We will only use this information for the purpose of getting in touch unless you tick this box to receive marketing emails from us.Project Manager (Maintenance) - 48
We know how annoying recruitment agencies can be so we built one to change the game. Combining a wealth of experience and industry knowledge, Sentri was created. Find out more about our approach, professional expertise and flexible options now.
Sentri Recruitment Ltd
The Minster Building,
21 Mincing Lane
London, EC3R 7AG