Construction / Main Contracting
Site / Project Management,New Build
A Project Manager / Senior Manager with a proven track record of delivering schemes to £20m in value, is required by a London based main contractor.
As the lead Project Manager, you will initially be office-based working on the preconstruction of a £15m new build school in North West London, reporting to the Operations Director, you will essentially be responsible for taking the project from preconstruction through to handover.
You will be an all-round Project Manager with the ability to produce short term and long-term programmes, commercially astute and the ability to drive the project and push the programme.
- Experience managing multiple residential high-rise schemes (RC Frame and Steel Frame)
- Proven experience of the management of a minimum of two number individual schemes running simultaneously.
- Client Facing experience.
- A clear understanding of the key risks on each individual project at any one time.
- A Commercial view on construction, including a sound understanding contract formulation, both Subcontract and Client Contracts, respectively.
- A clear understanding of people management and subcontract management
- You will be contractually aware and possess good technical knowledge. Health & Safety will be one of your key priorities and you will demonstrate the ability to offer strong guidance to Site and Project Managers as and when required.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to work for an established regional contractor on schemes outside London with projects ranging from £5m - £20m across Commercial, Education, Student Accommodation, Health, and Retail sectors.
The client is seeking to appoint an individual who is proven within a Project Manager / Senior Project Manager role and has a track record of delivering larger projects, coupled with a stable employment history gained working for recognised main contractors.
On offer for this Project Manager / Senior Project Manager role is an attractive basic salary package made up of car / allowance, health care, pension, and bonus.
For a more detailed discussion and full details for this Project Manager please contact David Weaving on 02038972005
As you’re here.
Whether you’re a professional looking to take their next step in the construction industry or a business who wants to find the right person to suit their needs, we can help.
*We will only use this information for the purpose of getting in touch unless you tick this box to receive marketing emails from us.Project Manager - 23
We know how annoying recruitment agencies can be so we built one to change the game. Combining a wealth of experience and industry knowledge, Sentri was created. Find out more about our approach, professional expertise and flexible options now.
Sentri Recruitment Ltd
The Minster Building,
21 Mincing Lane
London, EC3R 7AG