Construction / Main Contracting
Site / Project Management
Sentri Group are currently working with a leading national contractor who are looking to appoint with a proven track record of delivering London based schemes more than £30m.
You will be required to look after an £20m new build retail scheme in North West London
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will essentially be responsible for taking the project from preconstruction through to handover. You will be an all-round Project Manager / Senior Project Manager with the ability to produce short term and long-term programmes, commercially astute and the ability to drive the project and push the programme.
- Proven experience of the management of a minimum of two number individual schemes running simultaneously.
- Client Facing experience.
- A clear understanding of the key risks on each individual project at any one time.
- A Commercial view on construction, including a sound understanding contract formulation, both Subcontract and Client Contracts, respectively.
- A clear understanding of people management and subcontract management
- You will be contractually aware and possess good technical knowledge. Health & Safety will be one of your key priorities and you will demonstrate the ability to offer strong guidance to Site and Project Managers as and when required.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to work for an established main contractor on flagship schemes across London with projects ranging from £20m - £70m across Residential, Commercial, Student Accommodation, Health and Retail sectors.
The client is seeking to appoint an individual who is proven within a Senior Project Manager role and has a track record of delivering larger projects, coupled with a stable employment history gained working for recognised main contractors.
On offer for this Project Manager / Senior Project Manager role is a salary of £75,000 - £85,000 per annum plus a package made up of car / travel allowance, health care, pension, and bonus.
If you are a Senior Project Manager with the relevant experience and would like to discuss this position in more detail, please contact Jaime Vider on 02038972009 or Jaime@sentrigroup.co.uk
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you, please browse the other vacancies on our website.
We are specialists in White Collar Construction Recruitment and have a range of vacancies available and welcome speculative applications.
As you’re here.
Whether you’re a professional looking to take their next step in the construction industry or a business who wants to find the right person to suit their needs, we can help.
*We will only use this information for the purpose of getting in touch unless you tick this box to receive marketing emails from us.Project Manager - 44
We know how annoying recruitment agencies can be so we built one to change the game. Combining a wealth of experience and industry knowledge, Sentri was created. Find out more about our approach, professional expertise and flexible options now.
Sentri Recruitment Ltd
The Minster Building,
21 Mincing Lane
London, EC3R 7AG