Sentri Group are currently working alongside an established specialist glazing contractor based in Surrey, who are currently looking to appoint an Experienced Glazing Installer for their Maintenance Division.
The Maintenance Division currently turns over about £1.2m per year which is built up of project values ranging from £5K to £200K.
The position will be based from their office in Surrey, but you will be site based 95% of the time. They are a small and friendly team, who work hard and have strong working ethics. It is a relaxed environment, and everyone has a ‘hands-on approach’. The ideal candidate will be bright, hardworking, and personable.
- Good knowledge of Glazing and Glazing systems (Schuco Curtain wall systems, Pilkington Planar systems.)
- Good experienced of installing glazing at high level (atriums roofs)
- Good silicone skills
- Good experience working within the Commercial Glazing Sector (commercial buildings)
- Aware of the requirement of maintenance Projects where you are working on numerous small projects at the same time.
- Have relevant CSCS, IPAF & PASMA cards for role to be undertaken.
- Have SMSTS or SSSTS or be prepared to attend course to obtain qualification.
- Have good attention to detail.
- Prepared to travel to projects all over Mainland UK (staying away from home)
- Able to be flexible in working hours as some works will need to be undertaken at night or at weekends. – overtime paid as applicable
- Confident and flexible approach essential
- Be proactive, organized and a team player.
- Be forward thinking individual who can ‘think on their feet’.
Basic Working Hours Monday to Friday 07:00 hrs to 17:30 hrs or if night shift 21:00 to 06:00 hrs
Overtime paid for weekend working.
Company Van – responsibility to always ensure its maintained and clean.
Fuel card provided.
Private Medical – After 6 months
Pension – Workplace Pension
Holiday 23 (3 days to be taken at Christmas shutdown)
Birthday holiday allowance – 1 day
Food allowance of £16 per night when on projects, which require staying away from home.
All training courses paid for
6 months’ probation period
This position is ideally suited for person who is currently working as a Glazing Installer within the Glazing industry who wants to progress their career opportunities.
On offer for this Glazing Installer role is an attractive basic salary package made up of a Car, Fuel Card, Pension, Healthcare would be part of the package.
For a more detailed discussion and full details for this vacancy please contact Jaime Vider on 02038972009 or Jaime@sentrigroup.co.uk
As you’re here.
Whether you’re a professional looking to take their next step in the construction industry or a business who wants to find the right person to suit their needs, we can help.
*We will only use this information for the purpose of getting in touch unless you tick this box to receive marketing emails from us.Glazing Installer - 51
We know how annoying recruitment agencies can be so we built one to change the game. Combining a wealth of experience and industry knowledge, Sentri was created. Find out more about our approach, professional expertise and flexible options now.
Sentri Recruitment Ltd
The Minster Building,
21 Mincing Lane
London, EC3R 7AG