Contracts Manager (Glazing)
Subcontracting,Construction / Main Contracting
Site / Project Management
Sentri Group are currently working alongside an established specialist glazing contractor based in the heart of Surrey, they are currently looking to appoint a Contracts Manager to projects ranging from £200k - £8m.
As the Contracts Manager, you will initially be office-based working with the preconstruction and design team, reporting to the Operations Director, you will essentially be responsible for taking the project from preconstruction through to handover. You will be an all-round Contracts Manager with the ability to produce short term and long-term programmes, commercially astute and the ability to drive the project and push the programme.
- The role of Contracts Manager is to ensure their projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the specified quality.
- Responsible for the activities and tasks undertaken by all personnel and departments as necessary in the
- achievement of a successful project.
- Ensure co-operation form all parties in the achievement of this role.
- Prepare subcontract enquires with the assistance of other departments to ensure a fully detailed scope is issued with the enquiry, to agree and monitor all method statements and programs for all subcontract operations and to monitor subcontract progress both on and off site.
- Maintain overall responsibility for the running of projects.
- Attend Client meeting to assist Estimating department to secure new projects.
- Prepare project programs and liaise and co-ordinate our programs with the client and other work packages to ensure the regular progress of the works, maintaining adequate correspondence to ensure any obstacles are dealt with appropriately.
- To ensure the correct levels of supervision and control of all on-site operations as required.
- Prepare Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Prepare and maintain Companies project specific quality plan ensuring that all records, inspections, testing, and quality procedures are always carried out, in accordance with the Companies Management System
- Attend Client meeting and prepare minutes.
- Co-ordinate and monitor the design and detailing process including attending all design meetings, recording all variations, and ensuring all variations are priced and instructed.
The client is seeking to appoint an individual who is proven within a Senior Project Manager / Contracts Manager role and has a track record of working in this specialist sector, coupled with a stable employment history gained working for recognised main and sub-contractors.
On offer for this Contracts Manager role is an attractive basic salary package made up of a Car, Fuel Card, Pension, Healthcare would be part of the package.
For a more detailed discussion and full details for this vacancy please contact Jaime Vider on 02038972009 or Jaime@sentrigroup.co.uk
To keep their workforce as safe as possible, they have adopted COVID-19 safety measures for their sites and office. This includes, but is not limited to, COVID-19 site inductions, standard operating procedures and a 2m social distancing rule throughout sites and offices.
As you’re here.
Whether you’re a professional looking to take their next step in the construction industry or a business who wants to find the right person to suit their needs, we can help.
*We will only use this information for the purpose of getting in touch unless you tick this box to receive marketing emails from us.Contracts Manager (Glazing) - 46
We know how annoying recruitment agencies can be so we built one to change the game. Combining a wealth of experience and industry knowledge, Sentri was created. Find out more about our approach, professional expertise and flexible options now.
Sentri Recruitment Ltd
The Minster Building,
21 Mincing Lane
London, EC3R 7AG