Construction / Main Contracting
Bids / Marketing
Sentri Group are currently working on an exclusive basis with an Established Regional Main Contractor operating across London and the Home Counties who are looking to appoint a Bid Administrator to work from their central London office.
As the Bid Administrator, you will work very closely with the Business Development Director on schemes throughout London up to £100m in value, across Commercial, Leisure, Education, Residential and Mixed-Use sectors.
As the Bid Administrator you will co-ordinate and produce the proposal responses whilst assembling a proposal team with the relevant service / product / business knowledge required to win. Responsibilities include introduction and implementation of all necessary proposal procedures and processes. This role requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines.
PQQ / ITT Submissions
- Co-ordinate with Business Development Director and Marketing with regards to choosing the PQQ’s / ITTS they are going to apply for
- Schedule out enquiries and input form the construction team for quality submissions
- Build up portfolio of policies, information, and responses to help in delivering quality bids.
- Collate information on PQQ’s / ITTS submitted, won, lost, and evaluate.
- Prepare PQQ’s / ITTS and Co-ordinate with Estimating Dept / Construction Department to ensure these are prepared within the time constraints.
- Ability to write high quality technical responses for PQQ and ITT submissions
- Excellent written communication and design presentation skills, with previous experience of using Adobe InDesign software
- Well versed in managing the entire bid-process from notification of project through to completion of PQQs, ITTs and interview presentations.
- Attend new business meetings to discuss the upcoming opportunities for the business.
- Focused on self-development, career progression and learning new skills.
Client Database & Meetings & Presentations
- Continue building Client Database with accurate information on all organisations & contacts on our ‘Salesforce’ software.
- Attend meetings with the Business Development Director, when required.
- Gather general information to build up portfolio for presentations and marketing purposes.
The client is seeking to appoint an individual who is proven within a Bid role and has a track record of larger projects, coupled with a stable employment history gained working for recognised main contractors.
On offer for this Bid Admin role is an attractive salary and package made up of car allowance, health care, pension, and bonus.
For a more detailed discussion and full details for this vacancy please contact David Weaving on 02038972009 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As you’re here.
Whether you’re a professional looking to take their next step in the construction industry or a business who wants to find the right person to suit their needs, we can help.
*We will only use this information for the purpose of getting in touch unless you tick this box to receive marketing emails from us.Bid Administrator - 53
We know how annoying recruitment agencies can be so we built one to change the game. Combining a wealth of experience and industry knowledge, Sentri was created. Find out more about our approach, professional expertise and flexible options now.
Sentri Recruitment Ltd
The Minster Building,
21 Mincing Lane
London, EC3R 7AG